- I am a PHD student at Robotics Institute, Harbin Institute of Technology(HIT) advised by Weidong Wang. Now I am studying with Ji Zhang in Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University as a visiting scholar.
- My recent research is focusing on autonomous exploration and source localization.
- DSVP: Dual-Stage Viewpoint Planner for Rapid Exploration by Dynamic Expansion – International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2021)
- A novel odor source localization system based on particle filtering and information entropy – Robotics and Autonomous System, 2020
- TARE: A Hierarchical Framework for Efficiently Exploration – Robotics: Science and Systems (RSS 2021 Best Paper Award and Best Systems Paper Award)
- Exploring Large and Complex Environments Fast and Efficiently – International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2021)
- DARPA Subterranean Challenge – Team Exolorer
Came in second place in the SubT Urban Circuit and forth place in the final competetion in Louisville Mega Cavern, KY, winning a “Most Sectors Explored Award”.